Here are my Top 5 best Tech gifts for her…
5. Wii Fit – Its fun and it is great to work out. Also after all the delicious food we indulge during the holidays, working out it’s a most!
4. Hi- Tech facial Cleansing – there are many versions of this at different prices but the more hi- tech the better like Clarisonic.
3. Digital Reader- I know not everyone likes to read but if you are like me and you just don’t have more space for so many book this is a great option.
2. Net book- They are not just extremely adorable but they are great to travel. Keep in mind they don’t have as much memory as a regular lap top or desk top but the solution to this problem is simple, just save most of your heavy item on a flash drive and voilà!
1. Silk’n Sens Epil- you might wonder what this is, well ladies this is the greatest invention for women yet ( well at least to me ) the Silk’n SensEpil is “a [ hair removal] device cleared by the FDA for home use that can be used anywhere below the neck It requires multiple treatments to have the best results.” Yes it is also a bit pricey, but if you have dark hair or are just annoyed of shaving this is a great solution!!!!