It is time world, is time to say good bye to 2009 and welcome fabulous 2010. So does every one have their new year’s resolution planned? Or are you like me and have no idea what to do? Well in honor of my dilemma I have dedicated this blog post to the fabulous New Year’s resolutions and how we can actually accomplish it.
These are the top 5 most common New Year’s resolutions
1. Spend more time with family and friends
2. Fitness / loose weight
3. Control of finance
4. Quit Smoking
5. Enjoy Life More
Here are some helpful tips to be able to accomplish your goal
* Make sure that the resolution that you are planning to accomplish is something that you really want so you can be able to sacrifice for it over the next year.
* If you are planning to make a resolution that is going to cost money makes sure you have the money first.
* Very important don’t make a resolution to save money. You never know what unexpected expense can pop up. Instead just make a resolution to limit what you spend.
* Try to make a resolution you can track. This way you can see your progress. By seeing your progress it will motivate you to keep going.
* Making a plan would help you divide your resolution is smaller goals during the year. This way every time you meet a goal within the year will give you a sense of progress and accomplishment.
* Don’t only think “New Year’s” but year round. Remember that nothing big gets accomplished in one day, it take at least 14 days to make a habit. Don’t give up on your resolution after a while; New Year’s resolutions are only the starting point.