1) Volunteer– According to a 2007 study; People who volunteer live longer and have fewer problems such as depression and heart disease.
2) Walk with friends– 10 year Australian study had shown that walking 30 minutes a day with a friend helps you helps your immunity and reduces stress.
3) Sleep– Try to get your 8 hours of sleeps a day. Lack of sleep increases the risk for heart disease, obesity and lowers your immune system.
4) Laugh– Studies have shown , when you laugh your body produces less aging stress hormones.
5) Floss– Taking care of your gums prevent gingivitis, this way you prevent heart disease.