Steps for a Perfect Blowout
- Wash your hair with the right shampoo and conditioner. If you have thin hair, use a volume shampoo and conditioner. If your hair is think or curly use a heavier conditioner.
- Towel dry your hair on till all excess water in gone.
- Add gloss serum, Ati frezz serum if need en and any heat protection products.
- Start with Low heat while combing your hair with your fingers.
- Wrap a chunk or your hair to a round brush
- Pull down with one hand and with the other point the hair dryer to the brush. Make sure the hair dryer is not directly on the hair.
- Before releasing the hair from the brush let it cool down for more healthy looking hair.
This entry was posted in Beauty
and tagged beauty
. Bookmark the permalink