- Wear lighter fabrics such as cotton and linen. BUY IT HERE
- If you wear a flowy dress, make sure to accessories with a thin belt to emphasize your waist. BUY IT HERE
- You know as soon as you step inside a building it is going to be frizzing, so always keep a stylish cardi handy. You can also use the cardigan to add color and or texture to your outfit and make it more summery. BUY IT HERE
- Another way to add color is with part of your outfit such as a pink skirt, or with your accessories. But be careful to not wear head to toe bright colors. BUY IT HERE
- Try to stay away from black
- For Ideas on fabulous outfits click HERE
Tips: Fabulous at Work
Last month we (un)officially started summer with temperatures recorded high plus humidity. Thank goodness I work from home and I don’t have to follow the corporate world dress code, but if you do here are some tips to look fabulous and appropriate during the 9 to 5.