Thanks to Houston Dog Bog for tagging us in Tripbase’s My 7 Links blog post project, created to unite bloggers of all types to dig up some of their favorite posts that deserve to see the light of day again. The idea is, we post our links in the 7 categories below and then we nominate five bloggers to carry on the torch.
So here it is…
1. Most Beautiful Post: Every season I’m in love with Elie Saab collection, and this year’s Haute Couture collection was AMAZING!!!!
2. Most popular post: Of course it has to be CHANEL!!!!
3. Most controversial post: Not really a ‘controversial’ post , but it got plenty of attention
4. Most helpful post: One of my first post but still very popular and I been told, also very helpful!
5. Post whose success surprised us: This was just a little post about a hair trend that I loved last summer and it is still very popular now
6. Post that didn’t get the attention it deserved: maybe because it was not a fashion post, but who doesn’t love beautiful art
7. Post we are most proud of: I love my hair, and for almost a year and a half I try to take a very good care of it to be able to donate. Donating my hair to such a good charity was one of the best things I have ever done!