For me fall is the beginning of denim season, so if you are like me, here are some essential tips to keep in mind
Pear Shape-boot cut
The ideal cut for this shape is Boot cut because it balances the proportion of the curves of the body. Also try to find something with a dark wash. Other options that could work for this body type are the Flare cut, Wide leg, and the boyfriend cut.
Super skin and slim fit work great! Also something with ankle length and low rise could be another option. If you want to add some curve flare cut jeans could give you that
Almost everything works for this body type! Boot cut, Super Skinny, Slim, and boy friend cut. Try to get a low rise cut in the front and a higher cut in the back.
Inverted Triangle Shape –
Boot cut or straight cut are the best. Other good options are the slim fit and the boyfriend cut. Try to get jean that are made more of a stretch materials.
- When you find jeans that fit you perfectly, after washing them skip the dryer. Heat destroys stretch fibers.
- On wide leg denim always wear high heels or at least a wedge.
- When wearing skinny try to balance the look with a loose top.
- If you can wear denim to the office try a darker wash. Add a blazer for a more dress up look.
- Accessories are very important when going casual. They can make your outfit in whatever style you want
- Be adventures and try new colors
- Most importantly, trends come and go but always stay with the cut that fits you the best!