A most in everyone’s closet, here are some tips to look amazing wearing such a staple item
- If the trench coat falls lower than your knee caps it is too long.
- Make sure the belt on the coat matches to your waist, in proportion to your body.
- Tie the fabric belt that comes with the trench on a knot
- Yes, Khaki and Black are the staple colors, but you can always think outside the box with a classic blue or maroon. Or another option is cute patterns like polka dots.
- When you wear the trench open, still cinch the belt to make a definition on your waist!