1) Old Navy Bikini Bottoms and dELiAs top 2) La Perla, 3)Vitamin A
As many of you know I am a proud pear shape! For a long time I was under the wrong impression that boy short bikini was the best option for my body type but oh I was so wrong. The best option for us is a darker color for the bottoms and a v cut top. The v cut is going to take the attentions to your smaller upper body.
1) Miso Fril, 2)Violet Lake Caruso, 3)Aeropostal
I said it before and I’ll say it again Hourglass shape is the best body time! You basically look fabulous on everything and anything. If you pick a one piece, find something that enhances your waist.
1) La Garçonne, 2)Spiegel, 3) Topshop and toast
No matter what type of swimsuit you pick, always make sure they have cup support such as underwire. Also avoid string bikinis because they would only make you bigger on the top and smaller in the bottom .
Posted in Body Type, Fashion, Tip, Trends
Tagged Aeropostal, Bikini, Body type, Clothing, dELiAs, Fashion, Hourglass, hourglass shape, inversted triangle, La Garçonne, La Perla, Miso Frill, Old Navy, Pear shape, Spiegel, Summer, summer 2011 fashion, swimsuit, Swimwear, TopShop, Topshop and toast, Violet Lake Caruso, Vitamin A
If you were bless with curves aka the hourglass shape, such as; Scarlett Johansson, Sofia Vergara or Halle Berry, you are already lucky enough to look fabulous with anything you wear. But just to make sure you look AMAZING during that important meeting or ladies night here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Find a dress with a waist-cinching cut or a wrap dress would be great!
- For the neck line look for medium to low square neck are the best.
- If you have any loose clothes a belt would be your best friend.
- With a skirt, hemline to the knee gives you the illusion of longer legs.
Posted in Body Type, Celebrities and Red Carpets, Fashion, Tip
Tagged dress, Fashion, Halle Berry, Hourglass, Scarlett Johansson, Sofia Vergara, tip, Tips
If you are going out on a romantic date or just out with friends this Valentines day; Here are some tips to pick the right dress for your body and look FABULOUS on this day full of love and friendship!
Celine, H&M, Richard Nicole
- Shape and structure are your bffs.
- Try something with waist.
- V neck is always very flattering.
How to style it
Marc Jacobs, Juice Couture, See by Chloe
- Full skirts are flirty, fun and flattering
- Bold necklace on a strapless dress would help keep the attention on top
- Try darker colors on the bottom
How to style it
Alexander McQueen, Herve Leger, Oscar de la Renta
- Find a slim cut skirt dress
- Patter and details work perfect
- A scoop neck is the best cut for you
How to style it
Posted in Body Type, Fashion, Tip, Trends, What to wear
Tagged Alexander Mcqueen, CELINE, Clothing, dress, Empire silhouette, Eva Mendes, H&M, Herve Leger, Hourglass, Juice Couture, marc Jacobs, Neckline, Oscar de la Renta, Richard Nicole, Scarlett Johansson, See by Chloe, Skirt, valentine's day, what to wear
We are still in winter and because of this, most of our outfits consist of pants. Here are some tips to pick the right pants for your body and look fabulous while keeping warm.
– Dark tone
INVERTED TRINAGLE SHAPE
– Pleated styles
– Low-rise waistlines
– Boot cut
Print dresses are extremely hot right now; here are some that I found for your body type
Ted Baker London ‘Gingie’ Floral Wrap Dress $235
Elie Tahari Faux Wrap Stretch Silk Dress $248
Komarov Pleated Floral Print Dress $238
Donna Ricco Sleeveless Double V-Neck Dress $158