What a better way to start Fashion Week than with the annual Heart Truth Red Dress Collection Show. This year was a bit more special since it celebrated its 10 year anniversary of walking the runways with the iconic “Red Dress” as a symbol of heart disease awareness month.
Photos: Fashionista and sacbee
Posted in Fashion, fashion week
Tagged Adrianna Papell, Aisha Tyler, Alberta Ferretti Rebecca Romijn in Marchesa Aisha Tyler in Badgley Mischka Jennifer Nettles in David Meister LaLa Anthony in Rachel Roy Cindy Leive in Jason Wu Jenna Elfman in Alberta Ferretti, Badgley Mischka, Carlos Miele, Chaka Khan, Chris March, Christie Brinkley, Cindy Leive, David Meister, Debbie Phelps, DVF, Elisabeth Rohm, Giselle Bloindet, Gloria Estefan, Heart Truth Red Dress Collection 2012, Jason Wu, Jeannette Torres-Alvarez, Jenna Elfman, Jennifer Nettles, LaLa Anthony, Linda Evans, Marc Bouwer, Marchesa, Minka kelly, Narciso Rodriguez, nEW YORK fashion week, Nicole Miller Gloria Estefan in Narciso Rodriguez Minka Kelly in DVF Rose McGowan Roberto Cavalli Linda Evans Tadashi Shoji Christie Brinkley Pamella Roland Giselle Bloindet Oscar de la Renta Chaka Kh, Oscar de la Renta, Pamella Roland, Patti Stanger, Rachel Roy, Rebecca Romijn, RED, Roberto Cavalli, Rose McGowan, Tadashi Shoji
I use to think braids did not look so good on plain brown hair as mine but oh I was so wrong!
After seeing Minka Kelly’s messy Fishtail braid I was in love.
This is how to do it
1. Move all your hair to one side
2. Spilt hair in to 2 equal parts
3. This is when it gets a bit tricky; From the very front part of your hair get a little piece and put it with the back part.
4. From the back part, get a little piece and put it with the front.
5. Make sure you always get the pieces from the farthest out and very in.
6. Repeat this on till you reach the ends of your hair
7. It can be tricky but remember that this look its suppose to look messy.