- Wear lighter fabrics such as cotton and linen. BUY IT HERE
- If you wear a flowy dress, make sure to accessories with a thin belt to emphasize your waist. BUY IT HERE
- You know as soon as you step inside a building it is going to be frizzing, so always keep a stylish cardi handy. You can also use the cardigan to add color and or texture to your outfit and make it more summery. BUY IT HERE
- Another way to add color is with part of your outfit such as a pink skirt, or with your accessories. But be careful to not wear head to toe bright colors. BUY IT HERE
- Try to stay away from black
- For Ideas on fabulous outfits click HERE
Tag Archives: Tips
If you were bless with curves aka the hourglass shape, such as; Scarlett Johansson, Sofia Vergara or Halle Berry, you are already lucky enough to look fabulous with anything you wear. But just to make sure you look AMAZING during that important meeting or ladies night here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Find a dress with a waist-cinching cut or a wrap dress would be great!
- For the neck line look for medium to low square neck are the best.
- If you have any loose clothes a belt would be your best friend.
- With a skirt, hemline to the knee gives you the illusion of longer legs.
One of my favorite trends about this season, it the femininity and elegance of the 50’s style long dresses. This trend was huge in the runway but it might be a bit difficult for some people. Here are some tips to look fabulous wearing this trend
- Because the skirt is such a huge focus on the outfit, try matched with an understated top. I love how Louis Vuitton match’s the skirt with a sweater.
- The best length is just a little under your knee
- Kitty heels or flats are would go fabulous with this look!!!
Picture from Polyvore.com
- Try European brands, they usually have longer sleeves and it hit below the hip.
- Try to skip head to toe monochromatic, single color outfit.
- Avoid small accessories; they will make you look unproportional.
- If you can’t find straight black pants long enough for you, channel your inner Audrey Hepburn and add a pair of cute flats for a classis look.
- You are always going to stand out so embrace it and always feel and look FABULOUS!!!!
- Start by brushing your hair before you get in the shower.
- Use only a quarter size amount of shampoo.
- Use your finger, not your finger nail to knead the scalp.
- When using conditioner start from the roots till ¾ from the way up. Do not get any conditioner on your scalp because it causes greasy roots.
- Leave conditioner on for about 5 minutes.
- Finish washing your hair with cold water, to seal the cuticles and shine.
* Nude Shoes– I have mention this trick before; wearing skin tone shoes elongates not only your legs but your body. During the winter, try to match your pants with your shoes. In the case of jean thought Brown shoes would do the trick.
*Get Some Color– I have to admit I use to be a bit “tanorexic”. This year I decide to live a healthier life and only use Natural Glow by Jergens (love it). The reason is that a tanner skin helps you look slimmer and reduces the visibilities of blemishes in your body.
*I learned this trick from the show “What Not to Wear” on TLC; Wear high heels with pointy toe. The slim look of the shoe elongates your body.
* One tone Dress– having the top and bottom the same color makes a vertical line creating the illusion of a taller and thinner body.
* V- neckline is your BFF– the V neck cut makes your upper body the focus, at the same time elongation your body. Also V neck is flattering for every face and body shape.
The stripes are a HUGE trend right now. This trend is not new, one of Coco Chanel’s famous creation was the sailor stripe shirt, (one of my top 5 https://classnfab.wordpress.com/2009/10/27/top-five-chanel-timeless-creations/). Sense then the stripes have been in style, and I believe is a save to say that they will stay with us for many seasons to come.
There are a few tricks you have to know first before wearing strips.
*First of and most important, horizontal stripe can give the illusion of looking thicker. Try thiner stripes in areas where you are wider such as hips or bust.* If you are pear shape, wear the stripes on your upper body. Stripes are fabulous but they also make the illusion of making things look thicker than they are.